8171 Web Portal Check online 2023-24
8171 Web Portal has been opened by the Government of Pakistan for the convenience of the public. So that BISP users can know about their eligibility at home and check the status of their application. If your house survey has been completed in your area, you can enter the NSER form number here.
If the survey is not completed yet, you can also check your eligibility status through your ID card number and mobile number. You must have your personal identity card number to register yourself in the Benazir Income Support Program. BISP 8750 rupees will be transferred to your account which has been approved in the budget 2023-24.
8171 Family Eligibility Check Online 2023 – 2024
امداد کے لیۓ اپنے گھرانے کی اہلیت کے بارے میں جانیۓ
8750 is paid under Ehsaas Program 2023. Those who are extremely poor and do not have any personal business can be eligible for the 8171 Ehsaas program. At the beginning of this program, Ehsaas 12000 rupees were paid to the poor, but during the reign of Imran Khan, this amount was increased to 1400 rupees.
In 2023, the amount received from Benazir Income Support Program was reduced to 8750 rupees. Users can also do their registration online in the BISP web portal.
You can also Register in the 8070 Muft Atta Scheme.
8171 BISP Check online application Status
Applicants can check their application status online at the 8171 web portal by following the simple method given below.
First, open the 8171 web portal or the official website of the BISP program. There will be two sections:
- Registered you Complaint
- Check your application status
Click on the section below (Check your application status) to see the status of your application and see if you are eligible for this program or not.
Documents Required to Check Application Status Through Web Portal
The documents required to check your application status online include the following information:
- National Identity Card Number,
- Mobile Number registered in BISP,
- NSER Survey Form Number.
Go to the BISP online web portal launched by the Government of Pakistan. And check the status of your application by entering your information there. The complete procedure is described below.
Steps For 8171 Check Online Application Status
You have to follow these simple steps to check our application status online through Web portal 2023-24
- Go to the 8171 Web portal through https://8171.pass.gov.pk/
- Enter your Identity Card/ CNIC
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Fill in the given Captcha and complete it with 4 digit Code.
- Now Click on the Check button.
And wait for the results of your application status.
Register your Complaint on 8171 Web portal Online 2023-24
If you are facing any problem in your Benazir Income Support Program, you can submit your problem request online on the web portal. A complaint can be filed for the following purposes:
- Complaints about thumbprints
- Many times biometric failure
- No Survey
- Account block
- Other complaints
Users can submit their application online on the BISP web portal as per the method given below.
- Open the web portal 8171 by the official link https://8171.pass.gov.pk/
- Select the type of your complaint from a given section
- Enter the CNIC number of the Applicant.
- Name of Applicant who is facing any problem in the BISP 8171 Program.
- Registered mobile number of the applicant.
- Complete details about the nature of the complaint that you want to resolve.
- Then Click on Submit Button.
- Finally, your complaint is registered.