Al Khidmat Foundation New Loan Scheme
Courtesy of Al Khidmat Foundation:
Al-Khidmat Foundation’s loan program was introduced with the aim of providing interest-free loans to the poor and indigent. In this way, they can get help to start a small business, earn income and improve their standard of living. Al-Khidmat Muwakhat program is a huge step taken by the government to improve the lives of people who meet their needs.
It is hoped that this dedicated program will prove beneficial to financially unstable people, who are looking for an opportunity to earn decently. The program is mostly based on Islamic terms and conditions and the principle of Qard Hasana which provides interest-free loans to hardworking people. Everyone deserves a livelihood who has the skills to earn and support their family. They are offering loan amount from PKR 20,000 to PKR 50,000. Let’s discuss the eligibility criteria, application submission process, objectives, and list of eligible cities for Al Khidmat Foundation loan.
Objectives | Loan Scheme
- Providing interest-free microfinance services to poor families to enable them to become self-reliant.
- Promotion of interest-free loans (Qarz-e-Hasana) as a viable model and broad-based solution to poverty alleviation.
- Providing social mentoring, capacity building, and business training.
- Converting beneficiaries of Al-Khidmat Muawiya program into future donors.
- Institutionalizing the spirit of brotherhood.
- Socially responsible community through awareness, enrollment, and training
- To play a role in the establishment of
Qualification Models for the Al Khidmat Establishment Credit Program:
The accompanying reports are required for qualification for Al Khidmat Establishment Advance Program:
The candidate should fill a structure.
Candidate should have a substantial CNIC.
A duplicate of father’s CNIC.
A substantial home duplicate.
Capacity and information to deal with a private venture.
Age ought to be between 18 to 62 years.
Four ongoing visa size photos of the candidate.
The Method involved with Presenting the Application for Advance | Loan Scheme
You ought to visit their office to apply for a credit and finish up a required application structure. The advance will be paid to you subsequent to looking into your application in something like multi week of the accommodation of the structure.
- You can call their head office phone number to get the nearest office address in your city: +92-304-111-4222
- Or visit the contact us page on their official website so you can reach them and discuss more regarding the Al Khidmat Foundation loan. Here’s the link to their contact page:
- Select your province and click on it to get the nearest office details in your city.
Eligible Cities List:
Tando Muhammad Khan
Al Khidmat Foundation Head Office Information:
Address: Alkhidmat Complex, 3km Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Help Line: 0800 44 44 8